Part-time Class Teacher
Required from 1st September 2023 until 31st August 2024
(Working Thursdays and Fridays only)
Salary range: MPR 1 – 6
The Governors of St. Mary’s RC Primary School would like to appoint a highly motivated and experienced teacher to join our successful and popular school. The post holder will be required to teach across KS1 and KS2 classes to provide leadership cover.
- A caring, warm and friendly school, well supported by governors and parents
- Happy, well behaved children who are eager to learn
- An excellent staff team committed to achieving high standards
- A commitment to regular, relevant and personalised continuous professional development.
The successful candidate will be
- Sympathetic to the strong catholic ethos of the school
- Passionate about making a difference to children’s lives
- An excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations of pupil achievement
- Have a good knowledge of an engaging primary curriculum
- Creative, energetic and resourceful
St Mary’s is committed to the safeguarding, protection and welfare of all children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment procedures and appointments will be subjects to satisfactory references, disqualification declaration and an enhanced DBS check.
Visits to the school are welcomed and can be arranged by appointment. An application pack is available on the school website (www.stmarysdenton.com). Completed electronic CES applications forms should be returned to email@example.com.
Closing date: 3rd July 2023 (noon)
Part Time Teacher Application Form