The school requires that the children are sent to school clean, dressed neatly and wearing black shoes. School dress is encouraged and consists of the following:
|White Blouse and Tie (or White polo shirt in summer)||White Shirt and Tie (or White polo shirt in summer)|
|Navy V-neck pullover, cardigan, sweatshirt (with school logo)||Navy V-neck pullover, cardigan, sweatshirt (with school logo)|
|Grey skirt or trousers||Grey trousers (long or short)|
|Blue Gingham Dress (summer term option)|
|White socks||White / Grey / Black socks
|Grey or black tights|
|Black shoes (No Trainers)||Black shoes (No Trainers)|
PE / Games Kit
Correct clothing and footwear are essential in all PE and Sport lessons for reasons of health and safety. The children need a PE kit for: Gym, Indoor Dance Lessons and Games on the field.
- White T-shirt OR White Polo Shirt
- Plain Blue Shorts
- Black pumps (for indoor lessons). Trainers for outdoors.
- Winter options: Long sleeved blue sweatshirt and blue jogging pants.
- Please mark ALL clothing with your child’s name.
- All children must change for PE and they will not be allowed to participate unless they change.
- All children are expected to participate in PE and games, unless they have a doctor’s note excusing them.
- No stocking feet or shoes for PE.
- Children wearing stud earrings must cover them with a plaster for the duration of a PE lesson.
Where To Buy
Jumpers with the school’s emblem, ties of different lengths and with an elasticated collar and the school cap are available from Sallies in Denton.
For health and safety reasons, children will be asked to remove all items of jewellery during PE lessons.